Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 8/1 - 8/7


Happy August! I feel like everyone is posting this, but where the heck is the year going? The past 7 months have flown by! I'm not really complaining, though. I won't wish my life away, but every day that passes is one day closer to Christmas...which I adore.

This week, my husband won't be eating dinner with us until Friday so I'm just planning for Peanut & I. I'm trying some new-to-me recipes I've been acquiring (mostly via Pinterest) that look good to me but that I know my husband wouldn't like. I'm scaling back the number of servings when possible and, if that's not possible, we'll eat the leftovers of those dishes for lunches.

Monday: Pioneer Woman Asian Noodle Salad

Tuesday: Baked Chicken Fingers, Steak Fries, Cabbage Salad

Wednesday: Greek-Style Egg Rolls with Garlic-Dill Dipping Sauce

Thursday: Linguini with Zucchini & Chickpeas

Friday: Husband's softball tournament (pre-game Subway with the team)

Saturday: Date Night!

Sunday: Cheeseburgers

I hope your August is off to a great start! Can't wait to see what all of you are cooking up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment