Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Whew! I'm managing to squeeze in a late post this evening. It's another edition of (drumroll please)...



I'm loving The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium. Peanut and I went there yesterday and had an amazing time! I'm so glad we bought a season pass. It expires at the end of this month, but we're definitely renewing. The zoo is so well-maintained, the staff is knowledgable and friendly and the amount of things to see and do are astounding. Thank you, Jack Hanna!




And I'm loving my little safari buddy. She is just the sweetest thing ever and we had such a fun day together. This is her with the statue of the baby elephant, Beco.




I'm loving the 60-Second Manicure Hand Scrub from Bath & Body Works. I received it as a Christmas gift, but hadn't used it yet. My friend Kim told me about it's amazing powers so I dug it out of my medicine cabinet and gave it a whirl. It's heavenly.



I'm loving The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I finished it on Monday. It's one of the most well-written books I've read for a long time. I didn't like the ending, but the rest of the book was absolutely amazing. No, I won't be seeing the movie in the theater because I hate going there. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD, but I don't have high expectations of it living up to the book. Have you read it? What did you think?




I'm loving Orly Bonder. It's a rubberized basecoat and it makes my DIY manicures last much longer.



I'm loving this Women's Boyfriend Cardigan from American Eagle. The website doesn't show this color anymore. Maybe I'd settle for it in navy?



I'm loving this cameo from Etsy Shop Love Spell Jewels. There's something vintage, yet modern about it.



Last but not least, I'm loving the reality TV shows that inspire me to be creative in my wardrobe, my home and my kitchen.

Project Runway
\
HGTV Design Star

Food Truck Race

Top Chef: Just Desserts

I can't wait to see what you're all loving this week! I get so much inspiration from all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment!! I just saw The Help last night in the theatre. It was full of crying ladies, me one of them! hahah. It was a good movie, very interesting but now I want to read the book! I've heard its really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks more and more like you by the day! I love that cardigan ALOT and wasn't The Help SO good?

    ReplyDelete