Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fair Week: Day 4

Today's department is a brand new endeavor for me: Handmade Jewelry.

I won 3rd place in the beaded necklace category! This is my very first attempt at making beaded jewelry. What's even more exciting than that ribbon is that I discovered how much I really enjoy it. Jewelry making is definitely something I want to learn more about and do more. Like I really need another craft genre to add to my list. :) Still, it's fun to find something new that really excites you.



I'm linking this project up over Sew Much Ado for We Did It! Wednesday.




Speaking of link parties, I'm loving the tutorial that served as my guide for this project. I'm selecting it as my What I'm Loving Wednesday this week.


The tutorial is from Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business (ECAB for short). The instructions and illustrations were super easy to follow, even for a novice like me. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment