Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 7/25-7/31


Happy Monday! I'm looking forward to the short break in the heat this week and a much-needed lunch & shopping date with my momma tomorrow. My parents took a 2-month road trip from mid-May to mid-July and haven't seen her much since they returned.

You can probably tell from our menu, but we have zucchini, yellow squash and lettuce coming out of our ying yang. Having a productive garden is so exciting! At first I was overwhelmed by it, but now I'm enjoying the challenge of finding new recipes and new ways to prepare it. Pinterest has proved a GREAT source for this research.

Monday: chicken meatballs, whole wheat pasta, zucchini rounds

Tuesday: tilapia in parchment packets, baked potato, sweet corn

Wednesday: Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas, brown rice

Thursday: leftovers on the run (hub's softball night)

Friday: grilled chicken breasts served over salad w/ lots of toppings

Saturday: homemade pizza

Sunday: hamburgers, steak fries, salad

1 comment:

  1. the zuchini enchiladas look awesome
    im bookmarking it and adding it to my Recipe's I'd Love To Try Post
    I'd love if you visited my blog and checked out my Menu Plan/Pantry Challenge Update!
    Have a great week!
    From Cristin To Mommy

    ReplyDelete