Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey, hey, hey! Look at me, posting on a Wednesday and something other than a weekly menu. I've been eyeing this linkup for a very long time and I'm happy to be participating in my very first What I'm Loving Wednesday today!



I'm loving this dress, the Calm tunic by Lole. It's amazing. It's been in regular rotation since I bought it a few weeks ago. It's so comfortable and super versatile! I wore it for Peanut and I's trip to the zoo. The wicking fabric kept me dry even in the 90+ degree temps. I've also worn it with heels for date night and with fun sandals to a baby shower. I love multi-purpose clothes!



I'm loving this set of The Pool Party shower gels by Philosophy. These scents are all summer! They leave my skin feeling so soft and refreshed.


I'm loving these fabulous chrysanthemum earrings from Colored with Love. I have them in aqua, pink & teal. They add such a fun pop of color to any outfit!



I'm loving Pinterest. Basically, you create categories (called "boards") and "pin" your favorite things from the interwebs to them. It's so much fun and a little on the addicting side. Definitely check it out! Already signed up? Follow me so I can follow you back and see what you're pinning!


Follow Me on Pinterest



And as always, most of all...I'm loving these two:

1 comment: