Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 1/24 - 1/30


Another Monday means another menu plan! This week I'm trying to make do with what we have in the pantry, refrigerator and freezer. I had a fairly large grocery bill last week because I stocked up on meat from the Manager's Special bin and put it in the freezer. The only things I need to buy for this week's menu are a loaf of Italian bread (which costs 99 cents) for Tuesday's sausage sandwiches and a jar of pickles for our cheeseburgers.

Monday: Chicken & Ham "Pot Pie", mixed green salad

Tuesday: Italian Turkey Sausage, Pepper & Onion Sandwiches, french fries

Wednesday: Chicken Taco Soup from the freezer stash

Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner! (pancakes, turkey sausage patties, fruit cup)

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Cheeseburgers, Potato Skins, salad

Sunday: leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Your turkey sausage, peppers & onion sandwiches sound yummy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my place!

    ReplyDelete