Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 1/17 - 1/23


Hmmm. Not much exciting happened in our house this past week, hence the back-to-back Menu Plan Monday posts. It's not that we haven't been doing much

Both of my new recipes from last week were huge successes! The beef & tortellini soup and italian turkey spirals will both be added to our repetoire. The homemade sauce I made to go with the turkey spirals was so delicious that my husband has suggested we stop buying jarred sauce and use that for all our pasta dishes instead. Comments like that make me really, really proud. Knowing that I'm serving my family healthy, homemade meals and saving money by cooking in always makes me proud. Getting kudos is just the icing on the cake and makes me even more proud to be a home cook.

Here's what's slated for this week:

Monday: Chicken Baseballs, roasted brussel sprouts

Tuesday: Jamie Oliver's Crunchy Garlic Chicken, baked sweet potatoes, cole slaw

Wednesday: BBQ Beef Cups, mixed veggies

Thursday: Crock Pot Pork & Mushroom Gravy, brown rice, peas

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: Chicken Taco Soup, Grown-Up Grilled Cheese

Sunday: Homemade Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment