Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I missed you all last week for What I'm Loving Wednesday! It was a crazy day and I just didn't get my post ready in time. Aren't you glad I'm back? ;)

I'm loving the crisp weather! It's a definite sign that fall is in the air. Hoodies & jeans? Yes please!

I'm loving the Mad Men Collection at Banana Republic. There are so many great pieces. This animal print cardigan is one of my favorites.



I'm loving these sneaks I saw on Project Runway last week. They're Heidi Klum for New Balance, sold on Amazon.



I'm loving this Everything Fits Gym Bag from Gaiam.



I'm loving Pumpkin Spice Muffin Lip Shine from Philosophy. It's one of my all-time favorites.


I'm loving parchment paper. Yes. It's a random thing to love, but I've been using it a ton in the kitchen lately to line baking sheets and to make perfect fish in parchment packets.


I'm loving these SO ankle boots from Kohls.


I'm loving Burberry London perfume. It's definitely not a summery fragrance so I'm glad to be pulling it back out to wear during the more cozy months.


I'm loving camp shirts. I want them for fall. All of them. Here are some of my favorites:

J.Crew Factory ($44.50)

White House Black Market ($98.00)

Old Navy ($19.00)

Maurice's ($26.00)

L.L. Bean ($39.50)

Finally, I'm loving that this lady (Rachel Zoe, in case you didn't know) is back for another season:

No comments:

Post a Comment