Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday 9/21/11


I'm loving that I get to go to my very first Zumba small group at church tomorrow! Yep. You heard me right. One hour of Zumba and one hour of Bible study. I've been a lover of both for a really long time so throwing them together can only be awesome!

I'm loving fall. Everything about it: cooler temps, crisp air, football, changing colors. Here's a pic a took on my run today:


I'm loving the Levi 512 Secretly Slimming jeans I bought last week. They help suck you in (without making you feel like you can't breathe) and allow for a cleaner silhoutte. Bonus: They come in short sizes!



I'm loving that HGTV is publishing a magazine starting Fall 2011!


I'm loving this olive/purple color combo for fall:


I'm loving these Garnet Hill riding boots. I'm loving all the equestrian-inspirted boots for fall. They take me back to my days of showing horses.


I'm loving all 4 of the brand new headband designs from Gussy Sews. She's hosting agiveaway for not one. Not two. Not three, but ALL FOUR headbands over on her blog. Hurry to enter, though! It's ending soon.


I'm loving that The Biggest Loser is back on TV! I know people typically have a strong opinion one way or the other about this one. Before my weight loss I HATED it. I thought they were making fun of overweight people and that it was degrading. Looking back, I think I was just too embarassed to face the reality of myself and just how badly I'd let myself go. Now I'm a huge fan of the show and find it incredibly inspiring. There are two new trainers this year. I've always liked Anna Kournikova and now I'm really liking Dolvett. He's an awesome trainer and (close your ears, husband) supah hot! :)


I'm loving Tervis Tumblers! These work for both hot or cold beverages. There are a ton of sizes and designs to choose from. You can even buy accessories such as lids (travel, straw, sippy, etc.) and handles as add-ons. Here are my two favorites:



Speaking of drinks, I'm loving Sam Adams Octoberfest beer. I'm not a big beer drinker. There are a few I like and this one tops the list.


More than anything, I'm loving being a wife and mommy to my wonderful husband and daughter. I don't have any pics to share from this week so let this be sufficient: <3

2 comments:

  1. Cute boots and I gotta get that magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of good things to love on this list! I think my fav are the boots...they are awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I'm excited for soup week!

    ReplyDelete