Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fresh Start

Can you really call it "starting over" when you only made one post before taking the hiatus? :) Probably not, but I'm excited to revisit this blog I created over a year ago and see the potential for the future. I don't have a specific purpose in mind for this blog. It will just be a collection of my life happenings, thoughts, projects, photos and whatever else pops into my brain that day.

I should probably catch you all up to speed since I've had a couple major life changes have taken place for me since my first/last post.

Last October, I made this (with the help of my husband):


Which has now turned into this:


My husband and I are both head over heels in love with this little girl.

Major life change #2 is that I quit my job in the world of finance last December to stay home with her full-time. I feel truly blessed to be able to watch her learn and grow every single day. It's the hardest job I've ever had, but also the most rewarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment