Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 1/30 - 2/5


I'm really excited about our menu this week! All three weeknight meals are things I've been wanting to try for a while now and I think my husband will really like them, too. Three meals might not sound like a lot, but Thursdays are a hectic day for us and leftovers are the perfect solution. We keep our weekend meals pretty basic so that we can maximize our time together. It also makes them easily adjusted if we get an invitation or decide to do something at the last minute.

Monday: Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage (Weight Watchers)

Tuesday: Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers)

Wednesday: Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: pizza night

Saturday: hot dogs, tater tots, green beans

Sunday: chili and gourmet grilled cheese


Recipe Follow-Up: The Crock Pot Garlic Honey Chicken I made last week was a huge hit in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment