Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 3/7 - 3/13


Hey everyone! I've missed posting my Monday menu plans the last few weeks, but it was mostly because I had no idea what we were eating. :) I knew there'd be food on the table because we've started back up with our church meal swap. We didn't plan out the whole month like last time so it's a surprise at Tuesday's pickup day. Everything's been delicious so far, but I haven't known what we're having in time to post it for the link-up.

This week I do know so here's the plan:

Monday: late lunch, leftovers or sammies for late dinner after bible study

Tuesday: Greek Quinoa Salad

Wednesday: Spicy Beef Noodles (DH's request for belated b-day dinner)

Thursday: King Ranch Chicken (made by E)

Friday: Manicotti (made by J)

Saturday: Pecan-Crusted Chicken (made by H), Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies

Sunday: homemade white pizza

My contribution this week is Tater Tot Casserole. Better get cooking and make some room in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment