Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 12/13 - 12/19



We have quite the week ahead! Christmas festivities are in full swing as are preparations to lead my very first Weight Watchers meeting on Wednesday. I'm extremely excited about both! I love having a menu plan in place, especially during busy weeks. I can focus my time and attention on other things rather than racking my brain all day about what to make for dinner.

Monday: cheeseburgers (My husband volunteered to cook!), homemade steak fries, lima beans or carrots

Tuesday: chicken sausages, macaroni & cheese, steamed veggies

Wednesday: marinated pork loin, baked sweet potato (for my husband), baked potato (for me), mixed veggies

Thursday: crockpot taco soup (Thanks Kristan!)

Friday: tuna salad pitas, chips and salsa

Saturday: family Christmas party on my husband's side

Sunday: homemade pizza

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Your menu looks great, I would love your Crock Pot Taco Soup. I am having Pork Loin this week too. Thank you for sharing and you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your family eats stuff similar to my family!! Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment! Good luck leading your 1st meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yum! Great looking menu! Where do you get the chicken sausages?

    ReplyDelete