Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 11/1 - 11/7


It seems strange to plan a full week of meals this week! For the last month, my friends at church and I have been doing a meal swap. It was definitely a success! Everyone wants to do it again, but we've decided to wait and resume after the first of the year. It's hard to believe that schedules are already getting busy with the approaching holidays. I've received several e-mails and comments asking me for more informtion about the meal swap. Ask and you shall receive. :) I'll be posting more information about it on Wednesday.

I happed to pull out an old issue of Cooking Light magazine last weekend. I usually find 3-4 recipes in each issue that I want to try and 1-2 earn the husband's approval. I hit the jackpot with this one, though. All of our new recipes this week came from the October 2009 issue.

Monday: Italian Beef Sandwiches

Tuesday: Spicy Turkey Meatloaf with Ketchup Topping

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken with Mustard-Tarragon Sauce

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: dinner on the road (I'm hoping for Bonefish Grill.)

Saturday: attending my cousin's wedding (I've been told they're serving Polish fare!)

Sunday: pizza when we get home from the wedding weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment